If you haven’t taken control of your brand’s online and image, then you’re going to need some serious luck competing in your industry. It’s all about doubling down on where all the attention is today. That means the internet and more specifically, social media. It is imperative that you have a strong digital presence that will give every potential client all of the resources needed to access your private aviation services. One surefire way to do this is by incorporating video. Nothing will get a message across quicker than a video with a compelling narrative.
Looking at the Cold-Hard Truth about Online Content
The truth of the matter is not everyone wants to take the time to read. However, contributing quality content online is how search engines like Google rank your website and the content of each page that you add to your site. It’s content that’s still needed to provide potential customers about your private aviation services and will definitely out-rank content that does not have the verbiage. With all of that said, video content is still king! In the private aviation business, we have the opportunity to produce eye-catching content that will make people stop scrolling on their devices and watch.
Why Private Aviation Companies Can Benefit from Video
The aviation industry is a majestic, awe-inspiring profession. The business of flying privately has been considered one of those luxuries that only the richest of the rich can partake in. Incorporating video into your social media content gives potential customers a peek into the private aviation business.
There are many angles you can take with promoting your private aviation company with video. Depending on your specialty, it could be any of the following:
- How To Video or Demonstration Video – If you’re in the business of booking private charters, create a video that demonstrates how easy it is to book a private flight through a mobile device. Create a short narrative that shows a professional doing just that and then boarding a private jet.
- Company Story Video – Today’s generation—in particular the millennials prefer to buy into a service that they can personally identify with. Producing a company story video puts a personality behind a name and a brand. You’re much more likely to increase your conversions.
- Promotional and Informational Product Videos—This type of video would most likely benefit those who are working in the engineering sector in regards to B2B. Jets don’t run by themselves! Highly skilled avionic mechanics are needed to keep the business aviation industry running safely and efficiently. Creating a demonstration video explaining what the part is, and how it’s used makes a considerable difference in how quickly a buyer will make his or her decision and it does wonders for the e-commerce sector. The private aviation business can certainly learn a thing or two from this type of online marketing strategy.
- Case Study or Testimonial Video – Nothing gives affirmation about a product or service quicker than a testimonial. Producing a 30 second video of some of your most satisfied customers will go a long way in assuring potential customers that your brand is the right choice for them.
- Live Event or Speaker Engagement Video – The millennial generation is all about what’s happening now. Streaming live events are great, but you lose control of the narrative. You can’t edit the footage to create your own story and frankly, it can come out a little sloppy. Investing in a professional video production service can provide you with the technology that will make your video presentation engaging, complete with moving graphics and visually appealing call-to-actions.
Provide Visibly-Engaging Content with Offland Media
Video production for private aviation companies shouldn’t be an option. Consumers today have all the control in the buying process and it’s our responsibility to give them the best representation of our brand. If we’re not using video, then we’re not doing it right! Let Offland Media assist you in producing the type of video that will put your private aviation company in front of your competition. Contact an Offland Media Consultant at 1-800-604-5193 or contact us online and let’s talk!